Guildford, UK - (Sep. 9, 2016) -
Travellers still looking to depart in 2016 can take advantage of significant savings if they book by October 31st 2016.
AmaWaterways have announced new ways to save on the beauty and luxury of a river cruise with exclusive 2-4-1 savings on selected 2016 river cruise fares.
Travellers could save over £1,000 off the cruise only fare on more than 15 departures throughout Europe and Southeast Asia.
Itineraries available include:
- Taste of Bordeaux, 7-nt round trip from Bordeaux, departing Nov 4 & 18 Was £2133pp NOW £1,066pp*
- Paris &Normandy, 7-nt round trip from Paris, departing Oct 28 & Nov 4 WAS £2133pp NOW £1,066pp*
- Melodies of the Danube, 7-nt Budapest to Vilshofen, departing Nov 18 & Nov 20 WAS £1,866pp NOW £933pp*
- The Enchanting Rhine, 7-nt Basel to Amsterdam, Nov 16, 21, Dec 26 & 28, WAS £1,866pp NOW £933pp*
- Vietnam Cambodia & Riches of the Mekong, 7-nt Ho Chi Minh City – Prek Kdam (or reverse) Dec 12 & 19, Was £1,99pp NOW £1,000pp*
“To celebrate the launch of our new office we are delighted to be able to offer guests the opportunity to sail on one of our top rated river cruise ships for such great value during this limited time” said Stuart Perl, Managing Director of AmaWaterways.
He continued, “While on-board, guests will enjoy AmaWaterways’ signature twin-balcony staterooms which provide breath-taking panoramic views and come equipped with an entertainment on demand system, complimentary internet access, the latest movies and more. All guests will enjoy the high levels of luxury and quality for which AmaWaterways is known, including The Chef’s Table speciality restaurant, a refreshing sun deck and pool. Complimentary unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks are available with lunch and dinner and complimentary bottled water is provided daily in all staterooms.”
AmaWaterways, famous for its exceptional dining experiences, is proud to be a member of La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs, one of the world’s most prestigious culinary organisations. The company was also recently inducted into La Connétablie de Guyenne, the third oldest vinous brotherhood in Bordeaux. AmaWaterways was the first river cruise line to carry a fleet of complimentary bicycles on-board its European ships and has recently expanded its programme of hiking and biking excursions to continue our position as the leading innovator in river cruise.
For more information about the new office or to book an AmaWaterways river cruise visitwww.AmaWaterways.co.uk | 0800 320 2336 | email@example.com