The AmaLotus features a main restaurant which serves Asian and Western specialties. Meals are prepared by local chefs and consist of Western cuisine as well as Vietnamese and Cambodian cuisine. Breakfast is served buffet style each morning. For lunch, selections include salads, soups, hot entrées and desserts. Dinner is a multi-course meal with a selection of entrées. Free –flowing wine and beer are included with every lunch and dinner on board. Complimentary house brand spirits and soft drinks are also included throughout your cruise.
- Staterooms are 226 sq. ft. and feature Twin Balconies
- Jr. Suites are 290 sq. ft. with an outside balcony, sitting area, bathroom with shower and separate tub
- Indochina Suites are 624 sq. ft. with an extras-spacious outside balcony, king-size bed, sitting area, bathroom with shower and separate whirlpool bathtub
- All outside staterooms with sitting areas, most featuring balconies
- Complimentary bottled water replenished daily
- In room safe, hair dryer, mini-bar, bathrobe and slippers
- Hotel-style white on white, plush bedding
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Writing desk and mini-bar
- Mekong Restaurant
- Sun Deck with lounge chairs and bar
- Saigon Lounge
- Full-service spa
- Swimming pool
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop
- Library/Panoramic Lounge
Onboard special highlights include folklore dances and music performances, culture discussion forums, theme dinners and piano entertainment.
With AmaWaterways, you’ll find an exceptional vacation experience. In addition you’ll enjoy the finest onboard service of any river cruise line. After ten years in business, we believe that a big factor in our award-winning success is superior service and attention. Our passengers consistently rate our personalized, professional and friendly service as a highlight of their cruise. How do we know? They tell us. Passengers aboard every AmaWaterways ship complete a detailed questionnaire at the end of their cruise, and we diligently read every single one of them. It provides continuous feedback on our passengers’ experience, and enables us to guide our onboard staff. We can praise the staff for a job well done, and make quick adjustments before the start of the next cruise. At AmaWaterways, customer service is our top priority.
As you sail through Vietnam and Cambodia’s most beautiful and tranquil scenery, why not take the opportunity to pamper yourself? We have an expert hair stylist, masseuse and beauty therapist at your disposal for the duration of the cruise. Pamper your body and rejuvenate your spirit while you’re on board with AmaWaterways.