The AmaDara features a main restaurant as well as alternate dining option which serve Asian and Western specialties. Meals are prepared by local chefs and consist of Western cuisine as well as Vietnamese and Cambodian cuisine. Breakfast is served buffet style each morning. For lunch, selections include salads, soups, hot entrées and desserts. Dinner is a multi-course meal with a selection of entrées. Free –flowing wine and beer are included with every lunch and dinner on board. Complimentary house brand spirits and soft drinks are also included throughout your cruise.
With AmaWaterways, you’ll find an exceptional vacation experience. In addition you’ll enjoy the finest onboard service of any river cruise line. We believe that a big factor in our award-winning success is superior service and attention. Our guests consistently rate our personalized, professional and friendly service as a highlight of their cruise. How do we know? They tell us. Guests aboard every AmaWaterways ship complete a detailed questionnaire at the end of their cruise, and we diligently read every single one of them. It provides continuous feedback on our passengers’ experience, and enables us to guide our onboard staff. We can praise the staff for a job well done, and make quick adjustments before the start of the next cruise. At AmaWaterways, customer service is our top priority.
Onboard special highlights include folklore dances and music performances, culture discussion forums, theme dinners and piano entertainment.
As you sail through Vietnam and Cambodia’s most beautiful and tranquil scenery, why not take the opportunity to pamper yourself? We have an expert hair stylist, masseuse and beauty therapist at your disposal for the duration of the cruise. Pamper your body and rejuvenate your spirit while you’re on board with AmaWaterways.
- Complimentary bottled water replenished daily
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- In room safe, hair dryer, mini-bar, bathrobe and slippers
- Staterooms: the ship’s exquisitely decorated 251 sq. ft. Staterooms feature all the amenities of a fine hotel, a cozy sitting area, air-conditioning, a writing desk, mini-bar, safe, in-house telephone, bathroom with shower, bathrobes and slippers, hairdryer and a flat-screen monitor.
- Suites: the AmaDara has twelve Suites that are extra spacious at 366 sq. ft. In addition to all the amenities of the Staterooms, Suites feature a larger sitting area, plus a bathroom equipped with both a shower and a separate tub.
- Luxury Suites: the ship features two Luxury Suites measuring 502 sq. ft. These Luxury Suites feature all the amenities of Staterooms and Suites, plus a king-sized bed, larger sitting area with a full size sofa, spacious bathroom with both a shower and a separate tub and an extra-spacious private balcony.
- Mekong Restaurant
- Speciality restaurant
- Hair Salon
- Fitness Room
- Saigon Lounge